Feel free to contact us with any other questions, enquiries, information or suggestions you may have, by returning to us the form below:
Many of the common questions we receive can be resolved quickly by using the following information and telephone contact numbers in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) below:
- Can parking be booked in advance?
- Yes. We have a new advanced car park booking on-line facility on our parking page.
Short stay, long stay and valet parking can all be booked and paid for in advance.
- How does parking on the non booked car parks work?
- When you arrive at the car park of your choice, there are payment stations at the entry and exits. Payment can be made in cash or debit/credit card. A receipt is issued at point of payment. Information and current tariffs are available on our parking page.
- Is there a way to contact parking services at OR Tambo Airport?
- The telephone number for the Car Parking Management office is +27 (0)11 921 6091.
- Is there transport provided from the car parks?
- A free shuttle service is provided from long stay car parks P4, P5 and P9 to the shuttle terminus next to the Continental Hotel. The service operatates at 15 minute intervals. Enquiries can be made to the Shuttle Service office on +27 (0)11 390 2062.
- Are the parking tariffs on this website up to date?
- Yes. We check the tariffs for changes on a monthly basis. However, ACSA reserve the right to make changes to tariffs at any time, without notice.
- I have a question about visas or passport requirements at South African airport border control.
- See our visa requirements page for information, including a link for the South African Department of Foreign Affairs, should you need to make further enquiries.
- I have a question about visas or passport requirements for a destination country.
- You must make enquiries with your travel provider or the relavent foreign office for your country of destination.
- I have a question about a parcel or consignment arriving/arrived at OR Tambo Airport.
- This is a matter for your courier company in the first instance. If they cannot resolve the matter, enquiries will have to be made with the airport freight section via the ACSA Helpdesk on +27 (0)11 921 6262 or the ACSA switchboard on +27 (0)11 921 6242.
- Who can I contact to trace items I lost at the airport?
- You may contact ACSA Head office on +27 (0)11 723 1400.
- How can I report a possible crime that took place at the airport?
- You can make a free call to 0800 00 8080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org You must do this yourself and as soon as possible after the incident.